Steam Valve 2 Hole Pull Out Spout Bridge Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap
Steam Valve taps are hand crafted stainless steel taps made in Britain. This traditional kitchen mixer has a "Pull Out" nozzle that allows the user to detach the nozzle from it's fixed position and direct the flow of water. This is great for rinsing vegetables or cleaning the sink, then the nozzle can be easily reattached to it's original position.
The flow of water can easily be changed between a single flow aerated stream or the spray mode. This tap has a silicon nozzle which is extremely easy to clean and a non-return valve for increased safety.
- Available in brushed stainless steel or polished stainless steel finish
- 5 year guarantee
- Minimum 0.5 bar pressure required
- 360° swivel spout
- Choose between a single flow stream or spray mode.
- Pull out nozzle for easy cleaning
- Non-return valve for easy cleaning
- 208mm tap centres
- 28mm diameter mounting hole size